We’re celebrating a British Summer of Sport, and we want to help you create the perfect summer set-up by giving away the complete Summer Bundle, including LG 55” 4K Smart TV, Lay-Z-Spa Hot Tub, Ooni Frya Pizza Oven, Krups Draught Beer Tap and a Sonos Roam speaker.
Open a Trade Account (if you don’t already have one) and spend £150 or more (excluding VAT) on your trade account in a single transaction between 16 June 2021 and 8 August 2021 to be entered into the prize draw.
Find your nearest Eurocell Branch
Find your nearest Eurocell Branch
Eurocell - Summer of Sport Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is run by Eurocell Building Plastics Ltd (“EBP”), High View Road, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 2DT and is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any Eurocell plc group company and their immediate families, or any other persons professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. All customers will be automatically entered into the Promotion (and become an “entrant”) each time they spend at least £150 (exc. VAT) in a single transaction on their Eurocell Trade Account online, or in-branch, during the period from 16 June 2021 to 8 August 2021 inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
3. Multiple entries are permitted.
4. During the Promotion Period there will be two separate prize draws, as follows:
a. Prize Draw 1 – to take place on 9th July 2021 – drawn from all entrants in the Promotion during the period from 16 June 2021 to 8 July 2021 (inclusive)
b. Prize Draw 2 – to take place on 9th August 2021 – drawn from all entrants in the Promotion during the period from 9 July 2021 to 8 August 2021 (inclusive).
5. For each prize draw, the prizes include:
1 Lay-Z Spa Inflatable Hot Tub
1 Ooni Fyra Pizza Oven
1 Sonas Roam Bluetooth Speaker
1 Krups Draught Beer Tap
1 LG 55’’4k Smart TV
6. The Prizes will be provided by EBP and are non-negotiable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. The winners will be drawn at random using an online random number generator from all entries received.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, EBP reserves the right to substitute a prize for an alternative one of equal or greater value. No correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
9. The winner of each prize draw will be notified by email by EBP within seven (7) days of the date of each prize draw. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email, confirming their full name and address, within 48 hours of the notification otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
10. The prize will be sent to the winner, at EBP’s expense, within 28 days of responding to EBP.
11. The winner’s details (surname and county) may be made available on request to those writing to The Marketing Department, Eurocell Building Plastics Ltd, High View Road, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 2DT within ten weeks of the closing date, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
13. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to EBP and/or their marketing agency, for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
14. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold EBP harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this Promotion (save that nothing shall limit EBP’s liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by its negligence).
15. EBP reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions without warning.
16. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. All entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Eurocell Just Eat Competition Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE
1. The competition is open to all UK & Ireland residents aged 18 or over – excluding Eurocell employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or step family), associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
2. In order to take part in this competition, complete the instructions outlined in the competition post on the Eurocell Facebook, Eurocell Instagram or @Eurocell Twitter page.
3. Entries must not contain any material that is inappropriate, offensive or obscene. Entries that do not comply with these requirements will be deemed ineligible and will be disqualified.
4. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
5. Entries to the competition will be valid from 26th July 2021 until 11.59pm on 28th July 2021.
6. The prize is a £25 Just Eat voucher. There is no cash alternative, the prize is not transferable and cannot be sold.
7. Eurocell reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside of its control make this necessary.
8. 1 winning entries will be selected at random from all applicable entries and contacted directly in the comments or by private message via the account provided at the point of entry and announced on the Eurocell Instagram, Twitter and Facebook page on 29th July.
9. By submitting an entry, the participant grants Eurocell to publicise your name on any of its social media channels.
10. Each winner must contact the promoter, via direct message, within 72-hours of being informed that they have won a prize and provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange to deliver the prize to them. In the event that a winner does not, within 72-hours of being informed that they are a winner, provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange delivery, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner for that prize. Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the manner specified will make any claim to the prize invalid.