Chance to win £500 Virgin Experience gift card. When you spend over £500 ex vat on our IDS Interior Cladding range
Spend over £500 ex. VAT on any products in our IDS (International Decorative Surfaces) interior cladding products between 4th September and 4th November 2023, you will be entered into a prize draw to win a £500 Virgin Experience Gift Card.
How to enter:
1:Trade Account customers who meet the criteria will be automatically entered.
2. Non-account customers can enter using the entry form below
Eurocell – For Your Chance To Win £500 Virgin Experience Gift Card When You Spend £500 ex. VAT On IDS Products (the “Promotion”)
- The Promotion is run by Eurocell Group Limited, Eurocell Head Office and Distribution Centre, High View Road, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 2DT (the “Promotor”) and is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding National Accounts, employees of any Eurocell plc group company and their immediate families, or any other persons professionally connected with the Promotion.
- All Eurocell Trade Account customers will be automatically entered into the prize draw (and become an “entrant”) once they’ve spent £500 ex. VAT on qualifying products between 4th September 2023 and 4th November 2023 inclusive (“Promotion Period”). Purchases can be made in a Eurocell branch or online at Eurocell.co.uk. Cash customers will need to manually enter the prize draw by entering their Name, Email address and Invoice number online at Eurocell.co.uk/win.
- Account customers who wish to opt out of the competition can email email@example.com.
- Purchases must be made at a Eurocell branch or online at Eurocell.co.uk between 00:00 (GMT) 04/09/23 and 23:59 (GMT) 04/11/23. Retrospective purchase made before the prize draw start date or after the prize draw end date are not deemed as valid.
- For cash customers it is the participant’s responsibility to enter their details and submit their entry into the prize draw at Eurocell.co.uk/win using the entry form on the webpage. Participants who fail to submit a valid invoice number will have their entries declined.
- The closing date for submission of entries is on 5th November 2023. Entries received after 23:59 (GMT) on this date will not be entered into the prize draw.
- Account customers will receive one entry once £500 ex VAT has been spent on IDS interior cladding products within the qualifying period.
- Participants have a chance of winning one prize of a £500 Virgin Experience Gift Card. The Prize will be sponsored by IDS and is non-negotiable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be drawn at random by 10th November 2023 using an online random number generator from all qualified entries received.
- The winner of the prize draw will be notified by email by the Promotor within seven (7) days of the prize draw date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email, and confirming their full name and address, within 48 hours of the notification otherwise the prize will be forfeited. Credit account customers must be up to date with their payment to be eligible to collect their prize if the winner.
- The winner’s details (surname and county) will be made public on Eurocell’s social media channels and will also be available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to The Marketing Department, Eurocell Group Ltd, High View Road, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 2DT within ten weeks of the closing date, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner’s local Eurocell branch where the winner will be able to collect the prize. The prize does not include travel expenses to collect the prize and the winner is responsible for making their own arrangements.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promotor reserves the right to substitute a prize for an alternative one of equal or greater value. No correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
- By entering the Promotion, the winner gives consent and agrees to take part in publicity for the promotion, including publishing of the winner, as reasonably requested by the Promoter. If the winner agrees to have their photograph taken in branch, this may be used for the purpose of internal communications and external social media activity to promote Eurocell. The winner does not have to have their photograph taken if they do not wish to. If the winner agrees and their photograph is used on social media, it is possible it will then be shared by other social media users which will be outside of our control.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data and the use of personal image/name/company name/etc to Eurocell and/or their marketing agency, for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold Eurocell harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this Promotion (save that nothing shall limit Eurocell’s liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by its negligence).
- The Promotor reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions without warning.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award the Prize or withdraw Prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the Participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a Participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decision and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. All entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
News from Eurocell
Tips, advice, blogs, case studies, and announcements: get all the latest developments direct from Eurocell HQ. You won’t miss a thing!
Check spec sheets, CAD drawings, data sheets, certifications, and more in our Technical Hub – so your next project goes without a hitch.
Through two purpose-built recycling centres and millions of pounds of investment, we are the UK’s largest recycler of UPVC. Get all the details here.