Fakro PTP-V P2 Pivoting Roof Window
- V35 slide adjustable background ventilation
- Multi-chamber white uPVC profile with reinforced steel core
- External tempered glass, Warm TGI Spacer filled with inert Argon gas
- Can be used on roofs with pitches between 15-90°
- Bottom placed handle with 2 micro opening positions
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
P2 glazing is a safety double glazed unit that comes with a toughened outer pane and laminated inner pane. If an object was to hit the window with force, the glazing would hold in place, much like a car windscreen, until you're able to get it fixed. Centre pivot roof windows are still the most popular design, and all can be rotated through 180° to allow easy cleaning of the outer pane from within the room.
The PTP window is a centre pivoting roof window, made of multi-chamber uPVC profiles in white and reinforced with steel. This construction ensures very good stability and protects profiles against warping. The window also uses a new aluminium profile to hold down the glass. The profile matches perfectly with the window's exterior and ensures the product's durability.
The window is durable, resists corrosion and weathering, and requires minimum maintenance. The material the window is made of does not absorb any humidity and exhibits a high resistance to acids and alkaloids.
|Guarantee||10 Year Guarantee|
- TopSafe security and safety offering reinforced hinge and keep together with a steel slat to the lower part of the sash to achieve at least class III safety as per EN13049
- Glass construction 4H-Tg15Ar-33.2mm overall thickness of 26mm with an anti-burglary class of laminate 33.2 (class p2a)
- Acoustic rating 33Db (-1.-4)
- U-value of 1.3 W/m²K