150° Angle Cill Joint Trim
- Long lasting protection - tough, colour-safe and resistant to warping
- Low maintenance, product will not crack or warp and require little maintenance
- No sanding, painting or treatment needed
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
To be used with Eurocell window cills. Used to join 2 window cills securely and seamlessly.
Designed to match all Eurocell window profiles, these high–quality cills are available in 85mm, 150mm and 180mm widths. Pressure-laminated to resist scratches, heat and moisture, they’re the hard wearing solution that keep their great looks for years to come. What’s more, they can be simply wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- Colour fastness Foam profiles / rigid profiles BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 - Tests undertaken by BSI Testing for colour change resulted in an actual classification of 4 / 5 (where 1= most change and 5 = least change)
- Fire rating Foam profiles Tested to BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire. Woodgrain profiles do not carry a fire rating Rigid profiles Tested to BS476 Part7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire
- Thermal conductivity Foam profiles 0.07 (w/mk) This low coefficient of thermal conductivity for Foam Profiles indicates thermal insulation properties better than brick, concrete or timber. Rigid profiles 0.14 (w/mk)
- Density Foam profiles 0.55 - 0.6 g/cm3 Rigid profiles 1.40 - 1.50 g/cm3
- British Standards The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system