- uPVC - excellent protection from moisture, scratches and stains
- Choices - available in multiple finished and sizes
- Durability - engineered to expel moisture
- Quality - engineered for lasting quality and performance
- Maintenance-free - a quick wipe down for a hassle-free clean
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Designed to match all Eurocell window profiles, these high–quality cills are available in 85mm, 150mm and 180mm widths. Pressure-laminated to scratch resistant, heat and moisture, they’re the hard wearing solution that keep their great looks for years to come. What’s more, they can be simply wiped clean with a damp cloth.
External uPVC window cills from Eurocell are scratch resistant and hard wearing whilst remaining low maintenance with many width options to suit most needs. uPVC cills should be fixed through the underside into the reinforcing chamber of the main window profile at 300mm centres, starting 50mm from the edge. End caps are attached by either superglue or solvent glue, available to buy online from Eurocell.
- Colour fastness Foam profiles / rigid profiles BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 - Tests undertaken by BSI Testing for colour change resulted in an actual classification of 4 / 5 (where 1= most change and 5 = least change)
- Fire rating Foam profiles Tested to BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire. Woodgrain profiles do not carry a fire rating Rigid profiles Tested to BS476 Part7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire
- Thermal conductivity Foam profiles 0.07 (w/mk) This low coefficient of thermal conductivity for Foam Profiles indicates thermal insulation properties better than brick, concrete or timber. Rigid profiles 0.14 (w/mk)
- Density Foam profiles 0.55 - 0.6 g/cm3 Rigid profiles 1.40 - 1.50 g/cm3
- British Standards The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system