Rosewood Woodgrain Adjustable Angle Trim - 25mm x 25mm x Length 5m
- Professional finish - conceal unsightly corners
- Tough and durable - protects external corners
- Quick and easy fitting - cut, fold to angle and stick
- Internal or external use - exterior grade uPVC
- Any angle usage - tightly flexible from 0° to 180°
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Discover our range of finishing trims to complete your project.
Highly versatile and adjustable! uPVC flexible angle finishing corner trims for neat corner protection and concealment. Highly adjustable from 0-180° and available in choice of width and colour for internal and external use. Simply fold to desired angle and fit. Protects external corners from impact, covers unsightly internal/external corners and offers attractive, maintenance-free long-lasting defence against ingress of water and debris when used externally.
- Colour fastness Foam profiles / rigid profiles BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 - Tests undertaken by BSI Testing for colour change resulted in an actual classification of 4 / 5 (where 1= most change and 5 = least change)
- Fire rating Foam profiles Tested to BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire. Woodgrain profiles do not carry a fire rating Rigid profiles Tested to BS476 Part7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire
- Thermal conductivity Foam profiles 0.07 (w/mk) This low coefficient of thermal conductivity for Foam Profiles indicates thermal insulation properties better than brick, concrete or timber. Rigid profiles 0.14 (w/mk)
- Density Foam profiles 0.55 - 0.6 g/cm3 Rigid profiles 1.40 - 1.50 g/cm3
- British Standards The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system