Cill Cover Trim
- Quick repair of a damaged existing cill without the costly removal and replacement of the existing cill
- Extruded to fit AC225 perfectly, it is trimmable to fit AC125, AC150 & AC180 by simply cutting down the extended "V" on the underside of the cill
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Revitalise your window boards! Durable uPVC capping provides a clean low-maintenance finish to old damaged window board and is perfect for lining of window reveals.
Always quick to explore new ways to help the trade tackle difficult problems, Eurocell have launched the "Cill Repair Cover" - a slim, uPVC cover that can be fixed on top of a damaged cill with Cyanoacrylate adhesives† (or super glue, in plain language). The "Cill Repair Cover" provides a quick, permanent repair that saves time and money compared with a costly replacement. And our Colour Match Guarantee means it can be used with the entire range of Eurocell window systems. It may even be used for repairs to other makes of cill with additional trimming.
- Colour fastness Foam profiles / rigid profiles BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 - Tests undertaken by BSI Testing for colour change resulted in an actual classification of 4 / 5 (where 1= most change and 5 = least change)
- Fire rating Foam profiles Tested to BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire. Woodgrain profiles do not carry a fire rating Rigid profiles Tested to BS476 Part7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire
- Thermal conductivity Foam profiles 0.07 (w/mk) This low coefficient of thermal conductivity for Foam Profiles indicates thermal insulation properties better than brick, concrete or timber. Rigid profiles 0.14 (w/mk)
- Density Foam profiles 0.55 - 0.6 g/cm3 Rigid profiles 1.40 - 1.50 g/cm3
- British Standards The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system