Anthracite Grey Smooth D Moulding Finishing Trim - Length 5m x Width 25mm
- No sanding, painting or treatment - ever
- No maintenance - just wipe clean
- Durable, scratch resistant finish
- Manufactured from uPVC for minimal environmental impact
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Discover our range of finishing trims to complete your project.
D Mould plastic trim has a rounded finish on both edges. Ideal plastic window finishing trim for use around window frames, covering gaps and restoring tired looking frames. Easy to cut and fit, the plastic trim can be used as door frame trim, for finishing around shower trays, covering unsightly gaps and much more.
- Colour fastness Foam profiles / rigid profiles BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 - Tests undertaken by BSI Testing for colour change resulted in an actual classification of 4 / 5 (where 1= most change and 5 = least change)
- Fire rating Foam profiles Tested to BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire. Woodgrain profiles do not carry a fire rating Rigid profiles Tested to BS476 Part7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire
- Thermal conductivity Foam profiles 0.07 (w/mk) This low coefficient of thermal conductivity for Foam Profiles indicates thermal insulation properties better than brick, concrete or timber. Rigid profiles 0.14 (w/mk)
- Density Foam profiles 0.55 - 0.6 g/cm3 Rigid profiles 1.40 - 1.50 g/cm3
- British Standards The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system