- No sanding, painting or treatment - ever
- No maintenance - just wipe clean
- Durable, scratch resistant finish
- Manufactured from uPVC for minimal environmental impact
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Discover our range of finishing trims to complete your project.
The rigid angle is a 90° corner trim and can be used to cover internal and external corners. The rigid angle is 5 metres in length. The corner trim can be fitted using poly-top pins, silicone and super glue, creating a smooth finish that hides unsightly corner joints.
- Colour fastness Foam profiles / rigid profiles BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 - Tests undertaken by BSI Testing for colour change resulted in an actual classification of 4 / 5 (where 1= most change and 5 = least change)
- Fire rating Foam profiles Tested to BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire. Woodgrain profiles do not carry a fire rating Rigid profiles Tested to BS476 Part7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire
- Thermal conductivity Foam profiles 0.07 (w/mk) This low coefficient of thermal conductivity for Foam Profiles indicates thermal insulation properties better than brick, concrete or timber. Rigid profiles 0.14 (w/mk)
- Density Foam profiles 0.55 - 0.6 g/cm3 Rigid profiles 1.40 - 1.50 g/cm3
- British Standards The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system