Chartwell Green Woodgrain Square Finishing Trim - Length 5m x Width 20mm
- No sanding, painting or treatment - ever
- No maintenance - just wipe clean
- Durable, scratch resistant finish
- Manufactured from uPVC for minimal environmental impact
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Discover our range of finishing trims to complete your project.
Add detail whilst concealing unsightly corners! Square section uPVC foam bead adds attractive detail to internal corners when used as a window finishing trim. Durable, maintenance-free and available with tough laminated foil to match popular window profile colours. Features a small chamfered edge, which allows a bead of fixing adhesive to be applied away from visible edges, for a neater finish. This 20mm square trim is primarily used as an internal corner trim to finish the installation of uPVC windows, but can be used for countless other purposes around the home.
- Colour fastness Foam profiles / rigid profiles BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 - Tests undertaken by BSI Testing for colour change resulted in an actual classification of 4 / 5 (where 1= most change and 5 = least change)
- Fire rating Foam profiles Tested to BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire. Woodgrain profiles do not carry a fire rating Rigid profiles Tested to BS476 Part7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire
- Thermal conductivity Foam profiles 0.07 (w/mk) This low coefficient of thermal conductivity for Foam Profiles indicates thermal insulation properties better than brick, concrete or timber. Rigid profiles 0.14 (w/mk)
- Density Foam profiles 0.55 - 0.6 g/cm3 Rigid profiles 1.40 - 1.50 g/cm3
- British Standards The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system