Straight Cill Joint Trim
- Long lasting protection - tough, colour-safe and resistant to warping
- Low maintenance, product will not crack or warp and require little maintenance
- No sanding, painting or treatment needed
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Intelligent 150mm cill system.
The cill provides solutions to issues commonly found on site. Allows flexibility to create larger sizes. Accommodates project tolerance discrepancies through the use of cill extenders and frame extension trims.
- Colour fastness Foam profiles / rigid profiles BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 - Tests undertaken by BSI Testing for colour change resulted in an actual classification of 4 / 5 (where 1= most change and 5 = least change)
- Fire rating Foam profiles Tested to BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire. Woodgrain profiles do not carry a fire rating Rigid profiles Tested to BS476 Part7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire
- Thermal conductivity Foam profiles 0.07 (w/mk) This low coefficient of thermal conductivity for Foam Profiles indicates thermal insulation properties better than brick, concrete or timber. Rigid profiles 0.14 (w/mk)
- Density Foam profiles 0.55 - 0.6 g/cm3 Rigid profiles 1.40 - 1.50 g/cm3
- British Standards The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system