4x £25 Amazon Vouchers to be won!
Eurocell Christmas Competition 2021 Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE
1. The competition is open to all UK & Ireland residents aged 18 or over – excluding Eurocell employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or step family), associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
2. In order to take part in this competition, complete the instructions outlined in the competition post on the Eurocell_Home Instagram page.
3. Entries must not contain any material that is inappropriate, offensive or obscene. Entries that do not comply with these requirements will be deemed ineligible and will be disqualified.
4. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
5. Entries to the competition will be valid from 26th November 2021 until midnight on 3rd December 2021.
6. The prize is for 4x £25 Amazon vouchers, of which there will be four individual winners (1 x £25 per winner). There is no cash alternative, the prize is not transferable and cannot be sold.
7. Eurocell reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside of its control make this necessary.
8. Four winning entries will be selected at random from all applicable entries and contacted directly in the comments or by private message via the account provided at the point of entry and announced on the Eurocell Instagram on 10th December.
9. By submitting an entry, the participant grants Eurocell to publicise your name on any of its social media channels.
10. Each winner must contact the promoter, via direct message, within 72-hours of being informed that they have won a prize and provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange to deliver the prize to them. In the event that a winner does not, within 72-hours of being informed that they are a winner, provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange delivery, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner for that prize. Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the manner specified will make any claim to the prize invalid.
11. Eurocell reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
12. By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.