The UK’s largest manufacturer, recycler and distributor of PVC-U
For almost 50 years, Eurocell has been at the heart of sustainable property improvement. From our first steps in 1974, through to a London Stock Exchange listing in 2015 and our nationwide network of more than 215 branches, we’ve always put you first. Call or visit us today and our 2,000+ team members will continue to put you first, giving you everything you need for your latest project at a price and speed that works for you.
A construction pioneer
At Eurocell we are a manufacturer, distributor, and recycler of building products.
Our vision is simple: one team, customer-centric, driving world-class solutions everywhere we operate.
And it is built on three simple promises:
- We offer a wider range of products than our competitors.
- We add value with our technical expertise and support services.
- We collaborate with you to provide better overall solutions.
Why choose Eurocell?
- Unrivalled choice. Whether you’re looking for uPVC windows, conservatories, composite decking, flooring, fencing or more – you’re covered with Eurocell.
- Sustainability as standard. uPVC can be recycled and reused up to 10 times and our products are consistently higher in recycled uPVC than most other manufacturers’. Our closed-loop recycling process through Eurocell Recycle advances that commitment even further.
- National network. Wherever you are in the UK, there’s a Eurocell installer nearby. Each installer is an independent business, meaning fewer overheads and far more flexibility with their prices. They get help from us with training resources and world-class products. You got competitive pricing and fast, hassle-free installations.
- Local values. As we’ve grown, we’ve made sure we never forgot our roots. You’ll always get the kind of personal service you’d expect from a dedicated local business.
- Award-winning service. Independently accredited and certified, Eurocell has been recognised by the UK’s leading industry bodies and regulators. Couple that with our market-leading guarantees (up to 20 years on some products!) and you can buy with confidence.
Sustainability as standard
With a commitment to consistently reducing our environmental impact and making our products as sustainable as possible, Eurocell is a leader in the UK construction industry.
We’ve invested £10m+ in our recycling plants, putting our money where our mouth is when it comes to advanced closed-loop recycling. Eurocell Recycle is a nationwide service collecting and recycling waste PVC-U window and door frames from installers, unwanted offcuts from fabricators and even working with Local Authorities to take away old PVC-U frames.
News from Eurocell
Tips, advice, blogs, case studies, and announcements: get all the latest developments direct from Eurocell HQ. You won’t miss a thing!
Check spec sheets, CAD drawings, data sheets, certifications, and more in our Technical Hub – so your next project goes without a hitch.
Through two purpose-built recycling centres and millions of pounds of investment, we are the UK’s largest recycler of UPVC. Get all the details here.