The only UPVC window suppliers you'll ever need
Whatever your project, Eurocell’s high-performance modern and traditional UPVC windows will give you the solutions you need. Choose from a range of different styles with outstanding colours and enjoy guaranteed performance and energy efficiency.
Reasons 20k+ Eurocell UPVC windows get installed every week!
Minimum 10-year guarantee
Multiple frame options
Outstanding thermal performance
Wide range of styles
Choice of attractive colours
A-rated energy efficiency
Manufactured to ISO14001
Casement UPVC windows
Energy efficient, secure and stylish, casement windows provide a quality finish for any property. Designed to keep buildings warm in the winter and cool in the summer, they offer U-values as low as 0.8 and come with a 10-year guarantee.
- Choose our Modus profile
- Available in a range of sizes and styles, including our modern flush sash profile
- Pick from a range of colour and woodgrain finishes which can be complemented by our roofline products
- Contains up to 50% recycled UPVC
- Benefit from rapid installation and BBA and BSI accreditation
Vertical sliding sash windows
Maintain the charm of Georgian and Victorian properties, without compromising on performance or security, with vertical sliding sash windows. Quick and easy to install, they are BBA and BSI accredited and come with a 10-year guarantee.
- Available in our Charisma profile
- Cottage-style looks, modern thermal efficiency
- Both panes tilt inwards, allowing for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Enjoy continuous recirculation of fresh air by opening both top and bottom sashes
- Wide range of colour and styles available
- Anti-jemmy bar to prevent break-ins
- 10-year guarantee against warping, discolouring and cracking
Reversible UPVC windows
Enjoy easing cleaning, child-safety catches and a contemporary appearance with Eurocell’s fully reversible UPVC windows. A unique 180-degree reversible action means you can clean the external glass from the inside - perfect for any multi-story apartment or commercial building project.
- Available in Modus profile system
- Multi-chambered profile for enhanced thermal efficiency and improved energy ratings
- Child-safety catches and intelligent design
- Unique 180-degree reversible action
- Fully bevelled frames and sashes
Tilt and turn UPVC windows
Perfect for multi-storey developments and commercial buildings, choose Eurocell tilt and turn UPVC windows for easy cleaning, excellent ventilation, and 10 years’ guaranteed performance.
Never looked better
Scroll our UPVC windows gallery to see what's possible.
Enduring styles & colours
See our broad range of windows in various styles and colours right here in our demo video. Get UPVC windows that perfectly complement the style of a property thanks to our full range of alluring frame colours. Each colour has been carefully selected for its aesthetic appeal and ability to enhance even the most distinctive British homes. Homeowners can also choose either white or coloured options for the interior, providing all the flexibility needed to create the perfect setting.
See our colour gallery below...
See the most popular colours
High security UPVC window systems
Choose Euorcell’s UPVC window systems and enjoy the ultimate peace of mind. Our extensive internal testing has proven our UPVC products to be durable, robust and low maintenance. But don’t just take our word for it. With high security locking mechanisms as standard, our UPVC windows are accredited by the official Police security initiative Secured by Design.
Three stylish frame options
All our UPVC windows are available in three distinctive styles of framing and beading.
- Choose Chamfered to achieve a more contemporary finish. This style is particularly popular on new-build and renovation projects.
- Choose Ovolo for a more traditional and decorative look, with the sculptured beading catching the eye.
- Choose Flush for a completely transformed exterior that looks sleek and stylish, whatever the weather.
Guaranteed energy efficiency
All Eurocell UPVC windows offer outstanding thermal performance, giving your customers lower energy bills, reduced heat loss, and blissful peace and quiet.
- Double-glazed UPVC windows from Eurocell offer energy efficiency beyond A+ – the highest possible rating on the UK market
- Constructed from a six-chamber outer frame and UPVC thermal inserts
- All components are manufactured to ISO14001 environmental performance standard
Sustainability as standard
At Eurocell, we take every possible step to reduce our environmental impact. Eurocell Recycle is our dedicated closed-loop recycling system, committed to reusing as much UPVC waste as possible. Two purpose-built recycling centres, in Ilkeston and Selby, help us to manage and deliver one of the most innovative UPVC recycling systems in the world. All our UPVC windows are produced with sustainability at the heart of our design and manufacturing processes.
Made in the UK – guaranteed
For almost 50 years, Eurocell has been proud to have served the UK’s construction industry. As a trusted trade partner, we know the importance of the sector to our country’s success. That’s why all Eurocell products, including Aspect UPVC doors, are designed and manufactured exclusively in the UK.
Check every product specification and detail at our comprehensive Technical Hub. Packed with spec sheets, CAD drawings, data sheets and certifications, it’s the ultimate resource for making sure your next project goes without a hitch.
Why PVC-U windows are crucial for homeowners battling with the energy crisis
The addition of UPVC windows - can make a significant difference to a home’s energy use, increasing a property’s thermal efficiency and reducing its energy bills instantaneously.
How to stop condensation on upvc windows
In this guide, we’ll show you how to stop condensation on your windows and what to do if the problem persists.
UPVC windows FAQs
At Eurocell, we’re always happy to help. Check these FAQs for answers to some of the most common questions about our windows. We’ve listened to your most popular queries and gathered some helpful links and information. If your question remains unanswered, contact us today and one of our experts will give you everything you need.
News from Eurocell
Tips, advice, blogs, case studies, and announcements: get all the latest developments direct from Eurocell HQ. You won’t miss a thing!
Check spec sheets, CAD drawings, data sheets, certifications, and more in our Technical Hub – so your next project goes without a hitch.
Through two purpose-built recycling centres and millions of pounds of investment, we are the UK’s largest recycler of UPVC. Get all the details here.