Modus windows and doors
Looks, performance, and quality. Modus windows and doors tick all the boxes, with the versatility to work with ultra contemporary designs and more traditional architectural styling. With eight systems each available in 10 standard colours, plus a huge extended range of longer-lead time choices, every possibility is covered.
The complete package
Clean and contemporary looks
Slimmer sight lines
Outstanding thermal performance
U-values as low as 0.7
BBA certified for security, weathertightness, and thermal efficiency
Wide range of colours and styles
Created after a £3m investment in research and development, Modus is the result of the construction sector’s leading designers working to solve some of the most pressing thermal challenges. Each installed window is another step towards lower energy bills.
- Innovative dual material extrusion technology (DMET) ensures fast, efficient use of post-consumer PVC-U in manufacturing
- Triple-seal option for superb thermal performance and air tightness
- U-values as low as 0.7, exceeding Passivhaus standards
- Save up to 27% on standard double glazing costs
- Made with 50% post-consumer recycled PVC-U as standard
More colours, more choices
The standard colour range of Modus features 10 colours from Black Ash to Anteak and Rosewood to White. Or choose from a further 30+ colour options ready for delivery in just three weeks.
Like all Eurocell PVC-U products, the Modus window and door system comes with an exact colour-match guarantee. That means the colour is precisely matched to all Eurocell window, door, conservatory roof and roofline products, creating a co-ordinated, consistent look across any property. Ask our team for more details.
Eight systems in one
Whatever your project, Modus windows and doors unlock savings in time, money and effort – and provide a truly stunning finish property. Choose from:
- Standard sash casement windows featuring slimmer sight lines and aesthetics to rival any PVC-U system
- Slim rebate sash casement windows offering clean sight lines with an internally flush sash and external slim rebate, rivalling contemporary aluminium systems
- Flush sash casement windows with an internally and externally flush sash to rival the aesthetics of timber windows
- Reversible windows featuring a completely flush sash and the highest thermal efficiency in the UK
- Tilt-and-turn windows with a stepped sash design for improved weather and thermal performance
- Entrance doors with slimmer sight lines and equal 8mm of cover inside and out
- French doors with a dedicated French door mullion for enhanced performance and aesthetics
- Composite door frames compatible with 56mm or rebated 70mm panels for improved thermal performance over existing 44mm doorsets
Guaranteed for 12 years and virtually maintenance free, Modus windows and doors achieve outstanding thermal efficiency and generate significant savings across development budgets.
- Save up to 27% on glazing costs
- Save up to 8% on labour costs
- Enjoy up to a 42% reduction on stockholding
Safe and secure
Perfect for premium properties, conservation areas, and self-build projects, Modus windows and doors have been tested to the highest security standards.
- Modus reversible windows and Modus doors have been BBA certified to “contribute to preventing unauthorised access to dwellings and similar habitable applications”
- Modus reversible windows and Modus doors have been BBA certified and adjudged to function satisfactorily for more than 35 years
- Modus reversible windows and Modus doors have also been BBA certified for their thermal properties, weathertightness, and ventilation capabilities
- Modus doors are BBA certified to meet the low-threshold requirements specified in the UK’s national Building Regulations
Why choose to fabricate Modus?
Choosing the best quality solutions and finding the most reliable supplier is essential to growing your business.
Grow with Eurocell and benefit from our extensive product range, outstanding service, and dedicated support teams.
- Our team is your team
- Leading in the new build market
- Driving commercial growth
- Your customer is our customer
- Guaranteed business continuity
Don’t just take our word for it. See how we’ve helped other fabricators
Sustainability as standard
Made from 50% post-consumer recycled PVC-U, Modus windows and doors are manufactured using innovative dual material extrusion technology (DMET) to provide the ultimate in sustainability. Created at our state-of-the-art recycling plants in Derbyshire, Modus offers a significantly lower carbon footprint than profiles made or recycled outside the UK.
Made in the UK
For almost 50 years, Eurocell has been proud to have served the UK’s construction industry. As a trusted trade partner, we know the importance of the sector to our country’s success. That’s why all Eurocell products, including Modus windows and doors, are designed and manufactured exclusively in the UK.
Scroll our gallery to see what's possible.
News from Eurocell
Tips, advice, blogs, case studies, and announcements: get all the latest developments direct from Eurocell HQ. You won’t miss a thing!
Check spec sheets, CAD drawings, data sheets, certifications, and more in our Technical Hub – so your next project goes without a hitch.
Through two purpose-built recycling centres and millions of pounds of investment, we are the UK’s largest recycler of UPVC. Get all the details here.
At Eurocell, we’re always happy to help. Check these FAQs for answers to some of the most common questions. We’ve listened to your most popular queries and gathered some helpful links and information. If your question remains unanswered, contact us today and one of our experts will give you everything you need.