Our UPVC Colours
Find out more about Eurocell's 30 UPVC colour options here.
Meet the growing demand
At Eurocell, we offer an extensive range of stocked colours and finishes. This includes a full palette of foiled options and our unique extruded cream colour, to give your products a competitive edge. Plus, we offer over thirty other options available for special order, on industry-leading delivery times. Choose Eurocell because:
1. We offer a wider range of products than our competitors.
2. We add value with our technical expertise and support services.
3. We collaborate with you to provide better overall solutions.
See the colours
Made to order foil range
Foiling is the process of adding coloured or woodgrain foils to bar-length PVC-U profiles to create a range of finishes. Eurocell offers this service on both white profile and extruded colours.
The extruded colour profile is only available when both faces of the profile are foiled. This means that when you open the window, there is no white PVC-U on display.
Leading colour range service
Whether you’re looking to enhance a residential property, capture a traditional appearance or create a rustic finish, our coloured PVC-U is available in a vast array of colours and woodgrain finishes.
From city-centre buildings to rural developments, we recognise that the need for new colours and finishes never stops growing. We can help you meet this increasing demand – and keep every customer delighted
What’s more, we guarantee colour matching across all our PVC-U products.
Perfect White Matching: We use the same white for the extrusion of windows, door frames, conservatory products, and building plastics, if you are using all Eurocell products the whites match will be a perfect match.
Last year was a big year for Greys, and Anthracite Grey made up around 45% of all our foiling orders.
Agate Grey has now been moved from a made-to-order item to a stocked item. This means that customers no longer need to wait the lead time required with made-to-order profiles.
And Anthracite Grey Smooth for Syncro is also now available as a stocked item.
What is Foiling?
How it's done:
- Bar length is conditioned (brought up to ambient temp, minimum of 18 degrees
- An operator feeds the bar length into the line
- Primer is applied to the bar length face that is to be foiled
- Glue is applied to the back of the foil
- Foil is then manipulated and wrapped around the foiling face
- The finished product is bagged
- Product is cured for a minimum of 24 hours (i.e. kept in a heat-controlled area, minimum of 18 degrees)
- Product is then shipped to the warehouse.
Note: Please note that the colours shown are for illustrative purposes only as we cannot guarantee the way the colours will be shown on screen.
Standard colour options vary by product range, due to demand. Consequently, some colours shown above may be available as standard in certain product ranges. Due to high demand, some stocked products may need to be ordered. Made to order range available for EBP Roofline products subject to suitable minimum order quantities, please enquire for further details. Longer lead times apply to Vertical Sash. EBP Roofline products available at an extended lead time plus usual delivery schedule.