Decking, fencing, and balustrades
The classic appeal of wood, with none of the degradation and maintenance. Welcome to the world of decking, fencing, and balustrades, where recycled wood polymer construction guarantees your next project will outperform, outlast and outshine traditional timber.
Seamless installation with hidden fixings
Easy cleaning and maintenance
Looks like natural wood
No painting or staining
Slip resistant and quick to install
Long lasting and low maintenance
Our composite decking, fencing and balustrades come in four timeless colours. Installation is quick and hassle-free, and each product is guaranteed for up to 20 years. They’re also slip- and splinter-resistant. Concealed fixings ensure things look tidy, while a simple garden-hose wash each year keeps the composites immaculate.
Composite care: 9 top tips
- Prevent timber from rotting by providing expansion gaps that allow proper drainage and ventilation to the sub-base
- Clean once a year with a garden hose to maintain pristine colours
- Ensure heavy items (100kg+) are not placed on your deck
- Take care not to drag furniture across your decking planks
- Check pressure washer settings before use on composites (less than 80 bar, lower than 40°C, and no closer than 30cm)
- Avoid aggressive chemical cleaning products
- Provide a 150mm air gap to create unobstructed airflow under the deck
- Comply with UK regulations by ensuring spacing between railings does not exceed 100mm horizontally
- Ensure composite decking boards are not laid directly onto a solid surface
Check every product specification and detail at our comprehensive Technical Hub. Packed with spec sheets, CAD drawings, BIM files, data sheets and certifications, it’s the ultimate resource for making sure your next project goes without a hitch.
Composite fencing loved in Loughborough
Loughborough resident Steve wanted to upgrade his fencing with a durable, low maintenance replacement. He found the Eurocell Nottingham branch got the great service he deserved. A few weeks later, he sent us this wonderful letter to tell us all about his new-look garden...
4 ways to give gardens a brilliant makeover
Every year, Brits spend weeks and weeks enjoying their gardens. But those gardens and outdoor spaces could be even better with just a little help from Eurocell. Here are four outstanding ways to add value and extra practicality to any UK garden.
Decking, Fencing & Balustrade FAQs
At Eurocell, we’re always happy to help. Check these FAQs for answers to some of the most common questions about decking, fencing or balustrades. We’ve listened to your most popular queries and gathered some helpful links and information. If your question remains unanswered, contact us today and one of our experts will give you everything you need.
News from Eurocell
Tips, advice, blogs, case studies, and announcements: get all the latest developments direct from Eurocell HQ. You won’t miss a thing!
Check spec sheets, CAD drawings, data sheets, certifications, and more in our Technical Hub – so your next project goes without a hitch.
Through two purpose-built recycling centres and millions of pounds of investment, we are the UK’s largest recycler of UPVC. Get all the details here.