White Woodgrain Ogee Architrave Single Door Kit
- No sanding, painting or treatment - ever
- No maintenance - just wipe clean
- Durable, scratch resistant finish
- Manufactured from uPVC for minimal environmental impact
- Contains 2 x 2.25m architrave, 1x 1m architrave, 2 x joint trims and 2 x cover trims
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Our architraves perfectly frame doorways. The single door kit requires only one mitre cut, then it all fits cleverly into place. Cover trims are available if required.
Roomline door architraves are the perfect easy fit solution to replace wooden door surrounds. uPVC provides the ideal long-term solution. It doesn’t need sanding, painting or maintenance. It’s hard-wearing and will retain its pristine finish for many, many years.
- Colour fastness Foam profiles / rigid profiles BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 - Tests undertaken by BSI Testing for colour change resulted in an actual classification of 4 / 5 (where 1= most change and 5 = least change)
- Fire rating Foam profiles Tested to BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire. Woodgrain profiles do not carry a fire rating Rigid profiles Tested to BS476 Part7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire
- Thermal conductivity Foam profiles 0.07 (w/mk) This low coefficient of thermal conductivity for Foam Profiles indicates thermal insulation properties better than brick, concrete or timber. Rigid profiles 0.14 (w/mk)
- Density Foam profiles 0.55 - 0.6 g/cm3 Rigid profiles 1.40 - 1.50 g/cm3
- British Standards The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system