Tiled conservatory warm roof
Transform any conservatory into a year-round sanctuary with conservatory roofs. Fast and easy to install, they eliminate huge fluctuations in seasonal temperatures, flood the space with natural light, and offer a truly sustainable solution when paired with our Envirotile tile system. Enhanced thermal insulation also reduces energy bills for homeowners who say yes to Equinox.
The perfect choice
Variable or fixed pitch options and a new soffit ring beam
Greater structural strength
Quick and easy installation (typically two days)
High-quality precision engineering
U-values as low as 0.15
Suitable to a minimum 5° pitch for lean to's
Made from 75% recycled content
A true transformation
Equinox solid tiled roof solutions make a stunning space out of any conservatory. Typically installed in just two days, they add year-round usable space to a property and instantly add value.
- 365-day comfort, whatever the weather
- Reduced risk of condensation with aluminium rafters in the roof separated from the 18mm OSB timber deck to increase the air gap and improve ventilation
- Increased energy efficiency thanks to high-performance styrene boosting thermal insulation
- Roof window or fully-glazed panel options to provide huge amounts of natural light
- Lower energy bills due to exceptional U-values as low as 0.15
- Reduced noise and glare for homeowners
Styles to suit any conservatory
Choose from eight fascia colours, five guttering colours, and a total of 16 different tile styles across our steel tile, Envirotile slate, composite slate, and Slateskin GRP ranges. That’s all the flexibility needed to get the exact look required. Plus fixed pitches of 15° and 25° are available, as well as variable pitches of 5°-35°. Whatever the conservatory style, Equinox has it covered.
A structural masterpiece
Outstanding design features mean there are absolutely no compromises with a conservatory tiled roof installation. It is fully compliant with Building Regulations Part L and looks spectacular when complete.
- Upgraded boarding in the roof system sandwich increases overall strength to allow larger areas without risk of sagging
- New 15° and 25° fixed pitch options allow for simpler roof designs
- Variable and fixed pitch wall plate assembly options offer increased flexibility
- Box gutter assembly designed for easier installation, better looks, and improved performance
- Fully ventilated roof system now with extra rigidity
- Structural support mullions capable of holding the full weight of a roof system
- Flush-fitting rafters provide even greater strength
- Reduced ring beam overhang eliminates problems with conservatories on boundary lines
Install at speed
No hold ups, no delays. Solid roofs are packed with design features to ensure installation is fast, easy, and hassle-free.
- Delivered on site with screws and fixings in just 5-7 working days
- Fewer components for faster fitting, with all ring beam nuts and bolts already positioned
- Adjustable angles on the hip, valley and ridge for easier fitting
- Watertight on day one and complete on day two (assuming a three-man installation team)
Stunning results, every time
With a traditional plastered internal finish, a tiled roof makes a conservatory feel like a true extension of the home. It’s also suitable for flat roofs or even porches. No job is too small!
- Suitable for Victorian, Edwardian, Gable-Ended, Lean-To, and P-Shaped conservatories, PLUS extensions and porches
- Choice of manual or electric pivot roof windows, or the Vega glazing system, to create a bright and airy space
- Surface-mounted or fire-rated downlights can be installed internally for a premium finish
Delivering exceptional thermal efficiency and lower energy consumption, tiled roofs are the truly sustainable choice for homeowners looking to reduce their environmental impact. Pair an Equinox roof with Envirotile roof tiles, which are manufactured using 100% reliably sourced recycled plastics, and sustainability goes up another level. It’s the perfect combination.
Made in the UK – guaranteed
For almost 50 years, Eurocell has been proud to have served the UK’s construction industry. As a trusted trade partner, we know the importance of the sector to our country’s success. That’s why all Eurocell products, including tiled conservatory roofs, are designed and manufactured exclusively in the UK.
Why choose Eurocell?
With 215+ branches nationwide, we're always close by
2,000+ trained team members ready to help you
Sustainability as standard in all our manufacturing processes
Trusted by the industry for more than 45 years
News from Eurocell
Tips, advice, blogs, case studies, and announcements: get all the latest developments direct from Eurocell HQ. You won’t miss a thing!
Check spec sheets, CAD drawings, data sheets, certifications, and more in our Technical Hub – so your next project goes without a hitch.
Through two purpose-built recycling centres and millions of pounds of investment, we are the UK’s largest recycler of UPVC. Get all the details here.
Conservatory Roof FAQs
At Eurocell, we’re always happy to help. Check these FAQs for answers to some of the most common questions. We’ve listened to your most popular queries and gathered some helpful links and information. If your question remains unanswered, contact us today and one of our experts will give you everything you need.