Weatherproof properties with Eurocell’s range of lead flashing and lead alternative flashing. Order or collect Midland Lead flashing in Codes 3-8 for flat roofs, dormers, chimneys, covers, lead valleys, and soakers. Or enjoy the cost-effectiveness and lightweight nature of Cromar Leadex, the first lead alternative roof flashing with all the same properties as traditional lead flashing.
Midland lead flashing benefits
- Available in Codes 3-8
- At least 99.81% pure lead
- Average lifespan of 100 years
- 60-year guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK
- Made from 100% recycled, circular raw materials
- BBA, NHBC and EPD approved
- Roll widths from 150mm to 1400mm
Cromar Leadax flashing benefits
- Cheap and fast to install
- Non-toxic with no heavy metals
- Easy to handle
- Longer roll lengths (6m and 12m)
- BBA and KIWA certified
- 20-year guarantee
- Made from circular materials
News from Eurocell
Tips, advice, blogs, case studies, and announcements: get all the latest developments direct from Eurocell HQ. You won’t miss a thing!
Check every product specification and detail at our comprehensive Technical Hub. Packed with spec sheets, CAD drawings, data sheets and certifications, it’s the ultimate resource for making sure your next project goes without a hitch.
Through two purpose-built recycling centres and millions of pounds of investment, we are the UK’s largest recycler of UPVC. Get all the details here.