Stylish lightweight composite cladding
Coastline composite cladding is ideal for refurbishment or new build and can transform existing low-rise housing stock, giving it a modern, contemporary feel, or provide new properties with a touch of class and kerb appeal. Made from an innovative patent-pending composite material, it guarantees up to 10-years of weatherproof performance thanks to its unique composition – it offers minimal contraction and expansion whatever the weather conditions, come frost, rain or shine.
It is also versatile and can be installed on buildings up to three storeys in height (18m), benefits from BBA certification and has been exhaustively fire tested in the UK by Exova Warringtonfire to conform to BS EN 13501 (Fire Classification for Construction Products).Contact Us about Coastline
Why choose Coastline?
New England meets new standards of performance, safety and sustainability
The New England weatherboard finish is a style that’s fast finding favour in the UK. With Eurocell Coastline composite cladding, you can recreate that style and be confident this durable, low maintenance system will look and perform at its best for at least 10 years, whatever the weather throws at it. The secret is in the advanced material formulation of Coastline - a patented triple composite of polymer resins, inorganic minerals and acrylic colorants that makes it highly temperature stable. So even in extremes of heat and cold, there’s almost no expansion or contraction. In addition, it’s immune to the rot or insect damage that can afflict conventional timber cladding.
Fire safe in all approved applications
With the spotlight firmly on the fire safety of cladding systems in the current climate, you need to be certain the products you specify won’t put those who live with them at risk. Coastline has been rigorously tested over hundreds of hours to BS EN 13501 certification by Exova Warringtonfire, an independent leading authority in fire testing. So you can be confident it conforms to British and European standards in Reaction to Fire and Single Flame Combustibility tests and is certified for use as an exterior wall cladding in all approved applications. *
East coast colours, closer to home
Coastline is available in a range of six New England inspired colours: Anthracite Grey, Moondust Grey, Pigeon Blue, Oyster, Soft Green and Taupe. A realistic embossed woodgrain adds to the authentic appearance, and through-colouring means any bumps or scrapes are practically invisible from the kerbside. The result: A quality, New England façade for low rise new build or renovation projects, with none of the maintenance or safety issues of traditional timber.
* Coastline cladding is designed for use on buildings with a maximum of three storeys and at least 1 metre from boundaries. Failure to install Coastline in accordance to these instructions will invalidate the Product Guarantee.
Available in six New England colours
- BBA Certified
- BS EN 13245-2:2008 PVC-UE profile for internal and external wall and ceiling finishes
- ISO 2796 Dimensional stability
- BS EN ISO 178 Flexural strength
- BBA T1/05 Voids appearance and dimensional checks
- BBA T1/04 Density
- BS EN ISO 3451-1 Ash content
- BBA T1/07 Fixings pull through strength
- BS EN ISO 180 Izod impact strength
- BBA T1/06 Hard body impact
- BS EN ISO 2409 Cross cut test
- BS EN 12608, clause 5.8.3 Colourfastness (resistance to UV ageing) - all primary colours for cladding boards and powder coated aluminium joints
- BS EN 13245-2, Annex B and Annex C - Resistance to Impact after UV ageing
Composite Cladding Boards
- Foamed composite base material with fire retardant
- Co-extruded with a UV-stable colour cap with outstanding fade resistance
- Minimal expansion/contraction
- Impact tested to rigid profile standards
- Skin – Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate, colour matched to RAL colour ranges
- Highly weatherable premium embossed matt woodgrain finish
- Dimensions: 5000mm (length) × 203mm (width) × 5mm (depth)
- Weight: 5kg per board
- Visible face when assembled: 167mm in height
- A pack of 4 boards covers approx. 3.334m² (0.84m² each)
(Coverage may differ due to the amount of apertures within the wall construction)
- 1.5mm thick aluminium
- 80-90 microns powder-coated + Qualicoat Seaside
Fire Performance (2018)
- Conforms to BS EN 13501-1 Fire Classification for Construction Products
- BS EN 13245-2:2002 SBI Reaction to Fire - Single Burning Item – D-S3,d2
- BS EN 11925-2:2010 Reaction to Fire - Single Flame Source
- 10 years - warping, cracking & discolouration
Coastline cladding is designed for use on buildings with a maximum of three storeys and at least 1 metre from boundaries. Failure to install Coastline in accordance to these instructions will invalidate the product guarantee.
Get in touch
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you