The Dales Collection
The Dales Collection
Give front or back entrances appeal, security, and thermal efficiency with the Dales Collection composite doors. Fast to install and with accredited low-level aluminium thresholds for Part M building regulations compliance, it’s the only range needed to make a long-lasting impact.
Outstanding Doors by Eurocell
Fast and accurate installation
Attractive styles and colours
25-year guarantee on door furniture
10-year guarantee on doors
B-rated as standard, A-rated available
Secured by Design and Document Q compliant
Delivered in just 10-15 working days
Doors designed for warmth and security
Designed with sustainability and environmental concerns at the forefront, the Dales Collection doors incorporate a range of clever innovations to lower energy bills.
- Retains up to six times the heat of a timber door
- Insulated rigid foam panel for enhanced thermal efficiency and acoustic performance
- Triple-glazing options available for extra warmth
- Triple seal frame (two brush seals and a gasket seal) keeps the door watertight – whatever the weather
- Tough 4mm GRP outer skin with woodgrain effect finish available in 15 colours
- 100% recycled UPVC thermal inserts in the frame provide ultimate thermal efficiency and enhanced sustainability
All the colours you could need
Available in 30+ styles and 23 standard colours, doors from the Dales Collection give any property a safe, attractive, long-lasting and low-maintenance entrance. Contemporary options are perfect for new builds, such as grey composite doors. Traditional Edwardian or quaint cottage-style doors complement older architectural styles. And with an extended lead time, doors can also be ordered in any standard, solid, or flat RAL colours – giving a full palette of choice.
Long-lasting performance and aesthetics
Choose the Dales Collection for doors that can be relied on for years to come. A 10-year guarantee comes as standard, while all our stunning door furniture is backed by a 25-year guarantee. A 4mm GRP door leaf ensures there is no risk of splits or cracks. It also means each Dales Collection door is less prone to scratching and denting than steel-faced doors.
Security without compromise
Install a door from the Dales Collection and enjoy guaranteed peace of mind. Market-leading security comes as standard, helping to protect against unwanted intruders for years to come.
- Ultra high-security cylinder locks minimise the chances of unwanted entry
- Five-hook locking technology for maximum security
- UPVC edge-banding to both lock-side and hinge-side of the door to protect against damage
- Tested and approved by the Association of Chief Police Officers’ Secured by Design scheme
- Meets the Police Preferred Specification PAS24:106
- Document Q compliant
Design the perfect door
Create the perfect door with 10 core design elements: door, glass, exterior colour, interior colour, frame colour, handle, hinge, lock, letterbox, weather bar. Different options are available for each, providing unrivalled freedom and flexibility.
- Choose from two types of lever/lever handles: ‘through spindle’ for standard functionality or ‘split spindle’ for added security benefits
- Optional aluminium low-threshold available, ideal for pushchairs and wheelchair access
- Part M compliant threshold available
- Colour-matched weather bars available
- Fast installation thanks to fitter-friendly three-way adjustable hinges and a wide frame for deep plaster reveals
- Virtually draught proof and sound proof
- Standard styles and colours delivered in 10-15 working days
- Simple to maintain with warm, soapy water
Made in the UK – guaranteed
For almost 50 years, Eurocell has been proud to have served the UK’s construction industry. As a trusted trade partner, we know the importance of the sector to our country’s success. That’s why all Eurocell products, including The Dales Collection doors, are designed and manufactured exclusively in the UK.
Sustainability as standard
Made from 100% recyclable materials, the Dales Collection doors from Eurocell put sustainability first. 100% recycled UPVC thermal frame inserts provide maximum performance and each door retains up to six times more heat than a traditional timber door, meaning lower energy use and reduced heating bills.
Why choose Eurocell?
With 215+ branches nationwide, we’re always close by
2,000+ trained team members ready to help you
Sustainability as standard in all our manufacturing processes
Trusted by the industry for more than 45 years
News from Eurocell
Tips, advice, blogs, case studies, and announcements: get all the latest developments direct from Eurocell HQ. You won’t miss a thing!
Check spec sheets, CAD drawings, data sheets, certifications, and more in our Technical Hub – so your next project goes without a hitch.
Through two purpose-built recycling centres and millions of pounds of investment, we are the UK’s largest recycler of UPVC. Get all the details here.
At Eurocell, we’re always happy to help. Check these FAQs for answers to some of the most common questions. We’ve listened to your most popular queries and gathered some helpful links and information. If your question remains unanswered, contact us today and one of our experts will give you everything you need.