Tapco Slate Roof Tile
- Low 14° pitch
- Easy to cut and shape
- Impact resistant
- Built-in camber for better roof anchorage
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Composite pitched roofing slate.
Composite pitched roofing slate is an extremely low maintenance product, with a state-of-the-art moulding process, which produces a unique natural slate appearance on each tile.
The colours are consistent throughout, and the ‘UV’ package allows the tile to weather evenly, just like natural slate.
The design provides tight surface contact at the leading edge against wind and rain and dimensions are consistent from roof tile to roof tile.
|Guarantee||40 Year Guarantee|
- CE mark
- BS476-3, EXT.S.AA (fully-boarded) EXT.S.AC (felt & batten). EN 13501-5 : 2005 BROOF (t4)
- U Value: 0.8 Hr-ft²-°F/Btu 4.55 K*m²/W
- 14 to 25°: 1.13635 sq. metres 25 to 27.5°: 1.25 sq. metres 27.5 to 30°: 1.31579 sq. metres 30 to 70°: 1.38889 sq. metres
- EN 15601 for wind-driven rain
- ETA certification
- Class 4 UL 2218 Impact Testing